How to Invest for Financial Independence?
- If you are just starting out, it can all get a bit overwhelming – An Introduction to Investing can help
- Ready to buy ETFs? Have a look at the Investor Checklist – a great way to explore Investing resources
- If you follow a similar Wise Money Investment Philosophy jump straight to the Themes below and Start Investing today!
If you are looking for a particular Guide I have listed the most popular ones below
You won’t find on this website any commentary on recent developments that is not relevant to long term portfolio performance and most of the Financial News is noise that won’t help you reach your goals and be Financially Independent. Worse, it distracts you and consumes your most precious resource – Time!
- Growing Your Portfolio is about how to increase returns – Equity ETFs, International Diversification, model Portfolios for Short or Long Term
- Protecting Your Portfolio is about how to benefit from market crashes, choosing Bonds, whether you should buy Gold or hedge your ETFs’ Currencies
Good Luck and keep’em* rolling !
(* Wheels & Dividends)
My fundamental reviews of Equity ETFs and Asset Allocation include:
- Investor Checklist - Ready to Invest? Have a look at the checklist before buying ETFs
- How to build a Long Term Portfolio for Financial Independence - Guide to creating a Smart & Simple Long Term Portfolios with ETFs
- Vanguard LifeStrategy - Fan of Vanguard? Have a look at their Lifestrategy Funds Range
- The best UCITS ETFs - A curated list of best ETFs for European Investors
- The Simplest Equity Portfolio - Comparison of Best Total World Equity Index Trackers
- How to Invest for Short Term goals? - Medium Term Investing is more risky than long term portfolio - pay attention to the right asset classes
- All you need to know about International ETFs - including Developed vs Emerging Markets, Small vs Mid/Large Caps and country allocations with List of Best ETFs
My fundamental reviews include:
- Spectacular Market Crashes - how much can you lose? How long will it take to recover? How to take advantage of the next recession
- What if my Broker goes Bust? How to choose a Broker that is safe
- What is the best rebalancing method? How to increase returns and reduce risk by rebalancing your portfolio
- What about currency risk? - In which currency should I buy my ETFs?
- Should I hedge my Portfolio? - Hedge or not to hedge? Guide to hedging currency risk in your Equity and Bond ETFs
- Should you buy Gold? - Is it necessary to have an asset that generates no yield? What really drives Gold price?
- International and European Bond ETFS - For Long Term International Investors Bonds are key to protect their Equity Portfolios
- US Bond ETF Guide - Comprehensive Review of Blend Bond Funds, Treasuries, Corporates, High Yield, Inflation Linked, Muni ETFs
Here is what you need to know about Vanguard LifeStrategy UCITS ETFs
Be prepared – when you see a Grizzly it’s too late to run away. Take advantage of the next market crash!
The Stock Market is a powerful money-making machine that can make you rich and financially independent
But how much can you lose? And how do you take advantage of market crashes?
Rogue activity, client money fraud – What if your Broker goes bust? With Stock Market at all time high, increased speculation, possible IPO/SPAC/Tech exuberance, advent
What Cycling the World taught me about Investing Kotomi’s heaviest setup over the 12-month adventure allowing for a few days’ of independent cycling without supplies
The biggest Dumb Money forum counts 1.5 million members vs. 800k for the largest Wise Money Sub. Learn what Wise money can teach Wall Street