HOW WE OPERATED FROM Q1'20 TO Q4'22
For its first 2.5 years, the website has not generated any revenues.
In fact, the website produced thousands of Euros of losses.
Servers, data, and software were some of our costs, just to name a few. Most importantly, our time is the main resource we used to create this website.
We have dedicated over 1,000 hours to this endeavor.
We are very motivated to keep going after all the positive feedback received. But, in order to maintain our highest quality and grow, in Q4’22 we faced a difficult choice. Reduce the amount of time or partially fund the website through external revenues.
HOW WE WANT TO GROW
Our Approach To GroWTH
We may receive a small commission (also called affiliate fee) from brokers or personal finance app companies if you sign up using a link on our website.
That will help us grow and comes at no cost to you.
We think this is the cleanest way of making sure there is little, if any, conflict of interest.
- Most importantly, it leaves 90-95% of the website free from any possible perceived conflict of interest, as most topics we cover are unrelated to brokers or personal finance apps.
- We do not collaborate with any asset manager or bank in promoting their funds that would impact our objective assessments.
- We do not accept any guest posts from firms that may have hidden agendas and sell products not in the best interest of our readers.
- Finally, we keep full control of what’s on the website.
Our bar is set very high
- Over the first 2.5 years of running the website, we have earned trust by producing quality broker selection methodologies on a no-name basis that were widely shared for their objectivity.
- It forces us to follow rigorous methodologies to assess brokers or apps – precisely because of a possible perception of conflict of interest. We will publish such frameworks to make our selection and criteria transparent.
- We only advertise a handful of companies that stand out in terms of the quality or values they promote, and that we would potentially recommend to our friends and family.
Other Ways Of Helping Us
If you enjoyed our work and want to help us in our journey there are also other ways to contribute:
- Help Us By Spreading the Word
- Help Us Financially
Please consult this dedicated page with explanations on how to do it.
HOW WE WANT TO CONTRIBUTE
Our Approach To SOCIETY ContribuTION
We also aim to give some of our profits to chosen charities.
It’s just another way of making an impact on people’s lives.
We will be disclosing the partners and share of profits in the coming months.
We are currently exploring providing free-of-charge coaching sessions to parts of society that need it the most.
For any requests regarding our contributions, please contact [email protected]
Thank you for your support,
The Bankeronwheels.com Team.